Here is the latest roundup of Local Search news, Google+ Local issues, as well as PRO advice from the Local Search Forum and from around the web.
This one is a sampling of hand picked posts over just week or so – not even a full weekly roundup. So it gives you some idea of how much info you are missing, if you are not subscribed or reading the forum daily.
- Google+ Local is Fricking Hard! Don’t Discount Your Knowledge!
- 24 Awesome Local SEO Tools That Will Help Boost Your Results
- New Book: Winning at Local Search – Online Marketing for Lawyers
- Local Search Myths, Half Truths & Misconceptions
- Local SEO in 5 Minutes a Day: Doable Baby Steps
- 7 Mental Traps That Keep SMB Rankings Down
- Ranking For Non-Brand Local Search Terms
- How Consumers Use Local Search
- Keyword Tracking Reports
- Manual Google Penalties – How Long Do they Last?
- Matt Cutts Confirms new Panda 4.0 Google Algo Update
- Out-of-the-Box Local Marketing – 4 Ways to Use Meetup for SEO
REMINDER: I post news at the Local Search Forum AS SOON AS IT HITS!
5 new posts have come in since I started formatting this post. So there are updates at the forum that aren’t in this post. Head over to the forum right now & check out “recent posts” for the very latest news & tips.
I post all news at the forum not the blog now. So stay informed. Grab the
Forum RSS Feed or subscribe to DAILY EMAIL DIGEST.
Attention SEOs, Agencies & Google Places ConsultantsADVANCED Google+ Local (Google Places) & Local SEO Training
Including: Optimization techniques, templates, time savers, forms & lots more
Visit the Web's Most Thriving "Local" Community
Join the LOCAL SEARCH FORUM Today!