Here’s the latest roundup of Local Search & Google+ Local news, as well as PRO advice from the Local Search Forum and from around the web. This is just a small sampling of posts from the last 2 weeks, so gives you some idea of how much info you are missing, if you are not subscribed or reading the forum daily.
- New G+ Local Option – Switch Place Page to a G+ Brand Page
- Myth Busting – More BAD Local SEO Advice
- How to Find People on Google+ BY LOCATION: G+ Search Guide
- TalkingLocal – Interview with David Mihm by BrightLocal
- # of Clicks to Google+ Page Determines Ranking?
- New Way to Identify Penalties/Problems?
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
- Hot Local Search Client Management Tool
- Citation Services Comparison
- Local Reviews Strategy: Mobile vs. Desktop – Phil Rozek
- Google+ Primer for Dentists – Episode 1
- Fun/informative Reddit WTF AMA from Andrew Shotland
- Internet Trends 2014 Report – Key Local Search Takeaways
REMINDER: I post news at the Local Search Forum AS SOON AS IT HITS!
So there are updates at the forum that aren’t in this post. Head over to the forum right now & check out “recent posts” for the very latest news & tips.
I post all news at the forum not the blog now. So stay informed. Grab the
Forum RSS Feed or subscribe to DAILY EMAIL DIGEST.
Attention SEOs, Agencies & Google Places ConsultantsADVANCED Google+ Local (Google Places) & Local SEO Training
Including: Optimization techniques, templates, time savers, forms & lots more
Visit the Web's Most Thriving "Local" Community
Join the LOCAL SEARCH FORUM Today!