Here is the latest roundup of Local Search news, Google+ Local issues, as well as PRO advice from the Local Search Forum and from around the web.
This one is a sampling of hand picked posts over just 2 days – not even a full weekly roundup. So it gives you some idea of how much info you are missing, if you are not subscribed or reading the forum daily.
- Checklist for Finding Duplicate Place Pages
- All Regus Offices Prohibited on Google+ Local? New Policy?
- Client wants to sue Google for AdWords fraud
- Understanding Consumers’ Local Search Behavior – Infographic
- Keyword Tracking Reports
- Is Google+ Local a SHE or a HE? Proof it’s a SHE
- How to Connect your Youtube Channel & your G+ Business Page
- Branded Searches vs Keyword Searches
- More than one listing under “Reviews from across the web”
- Google Places Bulk Upload Getting Full Google+ Social Upgrade
- Self Review Penalty? 3 self reviews flagged, now all sites down 35%
- Troubleshoot: Rank High in Organic but Drop out of the Pack?
- Call Tracking + Schema…
- Google Study re Local/Mobile Advertising – Tons of Great Stats!
- Attack of the Bad Google Local One-Boxes!
- Local Troubleshooting Best Practices
- Local SEO & Link Building
- The Incredible Search Benefits of Schema
- Warning: Multiple Websites Cause Problems with Google+ Local
REMINDER: I post news at the Local Search Forum AS SOON AS IT HITS!
7 new posts have come in since I started formatting this post. So there are updates at the forum that aren’t in this post. Head over to the forum right now & check out “recent posts” for the very latest news & tips.
I seldom post to the blog now. So to be sure you don’t miss any news, grab the
Forum RSS Feed or subscribe to DAILY EMAIL DIGEST.
Attention SEOs, Agencies & Google Places ConsultantsADVANCED Google+ Local (Google Places) & Local SEO Training
Including: Optimization techniques, templates, time savers, forms & lots more
Visit the Web's Most Thriving "Local" Community
Join the LOCAL SEARCH FORUM Today!